Preparing for your Service Call
What you can do to be prepared for your service appointment:
Prepare the Appliance:
Just as you want to be able to thoroughly explain the issue you’re having with the appliance, you should also make sure that we can thoroughly evaluate the situation. That means making sure the appliance is clean and empty. Have any additional paperwork needed ready, like detailed invoices of work that was previously done on the appliance by another service provider. Proof of purchase if your appliance is under a manufacture’s warranty or covered by an extended service plan.
Provide a Clear Path:
Make sure your appliance is readily accessible. Designate a clear path to the appliance and ensure the space around it is clear, as well. Likewise, make sure there is adequate lighting in the area, to make it easier for the service technician to diagnose the problem.
Keep Tabs on Your Animals:
Working around animals can be challenging and can be un-safe for the service technician and your pet. For the safety of the service technician and your pet we request you put your pets in another area of the house or outside.
Be Prepared with Your Payment:
Payment for all work will be collected when service is rendered. Be prepared to supply payment to the service technician upon completion of the work with one of the options you were given when you set up your service appointment.
What to expect with your Service call
What You Can Expect During Your Service Experience:
• One day before the scheduled repair, you will receive an automated confirmation call.
• The technician will contact you prior to their arrival. The amount of time, before the expected arrival time, may vary based on the technician's schedule, the distance from your location, traffic conditions, etc.
• If for any reason the technician is not expected to meet the schedule time window, you will receive a call prior to the expiration of the promised time window notifying you of the delay
• Our fully-stocked vehicles are equipped with the most frequently used parts and each of our technicians have wireless access to assist them in repairing your appliance quickly and professionally.
• An in-home service professional that has undergone a stringent security and background check.
• An in-home service professional that is factory trained on every appliance we service.
• An in-home service professionals that is courteous and informed.
• We will show up on time and leave the work site as clean as we found it.
• Honest, upfront pricing on a detailed estimate before any repair is made.
• All of our workmanship and parts are fully guaranteed.